- Easy softphone integration with remote call control
- Answer/end VoIP calls from your Jabra headset
- Configure your headset via Jabra Control Center
- Keep your headset updated
Make your UC or softphone talk Jabra
The Jabra PC Suite drivers enable remote call control with Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP softphones. This means that with a wireless headset users can answer and end calls away from their desk and softphone. With a corded headset you get a number of remote call control functions either directly from your headset or from in-line buttons on the cord. The seamless integration between headset and softphone allows users to benefit from enhanced mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. The hands freedom improves work efficiency and ergonomics throughout the day.
The Jabra PC Suite is a plug-and-play software solution that can interface with a range of UC and softphone standards via the embedded drivers.
The Jabra PC Suite includes interfaces and drivers for a range of PC UC and softphones, including:
- Avaya one-X Communicator: Version 5.2 or higher
- Avaya one-X Agent: Version 2.0 or higher (Requires One-X Communicator to be installed)
- Avaya IP Agent: Version R6 or higher on Windows XP
- Avaya IP Softphone: Version R6 or higher on Windows XP
- Cisco IP Communicator: version 22.214.171.124 or above
- Cisco Unified Personal Communicator: version 8.0 or above
- Cisco Unified Communications Integration for Microsoft® Office Communicator (CUCIMOC): version 8.0 or above
- Cisco WebEx Connect and Cisco UC integration for Cisco WebEx Connect: version 7.1.1 or above
IBM Lotus Sametime
- IBM Lotus Sametime: version 8.0.1
- IBM Lotus Sametime: version 8.5.x
- Microsoft® Office Communicator 2007 R2
- Microsoft® Lync™ 2010
*Only MS headset variants have call control
- Skype Version 3.2.or above
Jabra PC Suite supports the following Windows versions
- Windows 7 (32 & 64 Bit)
- Windows Vista (32 & 64 Bit)
- Windows XP SP2 (32 Bit)
Be in touch with your headset
Jabra PC Suite includes a Control Center that allows you to manage and configure your Jabra headset from your PC as well as copy a configuration file from one Jabra device to another.
Stay updated at all times
Jabra PC Suite includes a Firmware Updater that allows you to update your Jabra headset solution with free Value Packs and Service Packs. Many of our products will automatically go online via Jabra PC Suite and check for updates and give you a notification.
- Value Packs will include new features and functionality
- Service Packs will include improved functionality on already exciting features