I cannot hear anything in my headset
- Increase the volume in the headset
- Ensure that the headset is paired to the device that you wish to use
- Make sure your phone is connected to the headset by tapping the Answer/End button. See the Jabra StatusDisplay™
I cannot use Reject call, call on hold, Redial or voice dialling
These features are dependent on the ability of your phone to support a hands-free profile. Even if the hands-free profile is implemented reject call, call hold and voice dialling are optional features which are not supported by all devices. Please consult your device manual for details.
I want to reset the headset
It is possible to reset and test the headset by ’Press and hold’ the volume down and answer/end buttons at the same time. In the StatusDisplayTM the battery icon and Bluetooth icon will flash 5 times simultaneously. In this mode, the pairing list is reset, and you can test if the headset works as you will be able to hear audio in the speaker from the microphone.
The headset will automatically turn off after approx. 10 seconds. The next time you power on, the headset will go into pairing mode as the first time you powered your new BT2080 on.
I hear crackling noises
Bluetooth is a radio technology, which means it is sensitive to objects between the headset and the connected device. It is designed for the headset and the connected device to be used within 33 feet (10 meters) of each other, with no major objects in the way (walls, etc.).
I am having pairing problems
- You may have deleted your headset pairing connection in your mobile phone.
Follow the pairing instructions.
Will the Jabra BT2080 work with other Bluetooth equipment?
- The Jabra BT2080 is designed to work with Bluetooth mobile phones. It can also work with other Bluetooth devices that are compliant with Bluetooth version 1.1 or higher and support a headset and /or hands-free profile.